Peer Review Policy
Jurnal Asy-Syukriyyah employs reviewing policies. The submission and peer review of every article must be managed using this system and based on following Peer Review Policy.
- Jurnal Asy-Syukriyyah Editorial Board is responsible for the selection of papers and the selection of reviewer(s).
- Articles must typically be reviewed by independent reviewer(s).
- Reviewers are unaware of the identity of the authors, and authors are also unaware of the identity of reviewer (double blind review)
- Reviewing process will always consider novelty, originality, objectivity, method, scientific impact, conclusion, and references.
- The final decision of manuscript acceptance shall be made by the Editorial Board according to reviewers critical comments.
- Section Editor will send the final decision regarding the submission to the corresponding author based on the reviewer’s recommendation.
- Jurnal Asy-Syukriyyah Editorial Board shall protect the confidentiality of all material submitted to the journal and all communications with reviewers.